In 2004, True revolutionized managed hosting. It’s now 15 years later and the industry has been moving towards services and containers in the public cloud. In order to maintain our advantage in a rapidly changing market, we are looking for brave and committed souls to join our team of pathfinders and innovators. As a proud Microsoft partner, we are looking for a Public Cloud Engineer who will pave the way forward on the thrilling journey towards the future in both Microsoft Azure and our self-hosted private cloud, Highlander.
Who are you?
You were never someone to think about problems, but about solutions. You're a curious and persistent individual who likes to wrap their fingers around solving complex problems and embracing exciting, new technologies.
You’re eager to create lasting and secure environments for our clients, raising the bar for tech companies everywhere. If someone's willing to learn anything about managed services and cloud strategies, you're the person they go see.
You prefer working in a compact, dedicated and innovative team that's working on developing highly distributed and scalable systems, where you can make a meaningful impact. You know that spinning up cloud-based software is easy, but hard to get right. You'll help us and our customers conquer the complexities and caveats of hosted databases, websites, mobile apps, IoT and other cloud-native technologies yet to come.
You’ll fit into our team if
• You have some CI/CD experience
• You are not afraid to take responsiblity
• You've worked with AWS or Azure
• You are familiar with containerization
• You have operational experience with databases (any)
• You are comfortable writing automation/scripts in Python and Ansible
• You are able to educate and present to your clients and peers
Bonus points if you have experience with
• ARM templates
• Powershell/Bash scripting
• REST APIs
• Microsoft products
What does True do?
True is one of the leading technology companies in The Netherlands. We excel in customer satisfaction with our managed solutions, like Managed Kubernetes and Managed Hosting. We work for a hugely diverse portfolio of clientele, which includes banks, dance festivals, design agencies and many more. We are also a proud sponsor of Tweakers.net, one of the most prominent tech news sites in The Netherlands and Belgium. As a Public Cloud Engineer, you'll be an important part of the Solutions Team, whom are responsible for further developing, researching and implementing modern, cloud-native solutions and services, focused on web applications. It’s a small, but highly motivated (and coffee-addicted) and competent team of skilled engineers and architects.
What we're offering
• Informal culture (no suits, no ties, unless you insist)
• Large, modern office with plenty of parking space and a large OV hub nearby
• Boardgame/videogame nights
• Access to Cloud Native, Azure and AWS events
• A shiny 13” MacBook Pro, or a Dell Latitude
• Delicious lunches by our two in-house chefs
• The chance to work on the biggest Dutch internet projects
Curious about your future colleagues? Click here and take a look at the workplace.
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated.
Please click the red button "Reageer op de Vacature" to hand in your application.